Tuesday, November 02, 2010

mcclxxxi

What fine whistling!   You’re quite a
whistler!   Thoughts caught in the steam
off piss.   I’m having an average day and,
me being average, it’s not so bad.   Why

dream, anyway?   Last night I took Dodie’s
writing class and my project was to get
all the men to masturbate in the shower
together.   It was an all-male class (that’s

so me, right?).   The showers only fit
two-to-one, so everyone had to pair
up.   Somehow it was agreed-upon,
and I got Tom, my first boyfriend.

But most everyone was done by the
time we started—half the class could
see into our shower, so I was just
too self-conscious to enjoy it.   Otto

is moderately amused by the dream,
one that woke me with the thud of
relevance, as dreams can do.   Maybe
I just needed to pee.   My eyesight

is going.   Let’s backpack around
the Mediterranean.   Nothing to
wrap around that dream except
fire sirens.   Upset about a fat

breakfast, calm it down with a
trek for vegetables between
rainshowers.   Two pots of
coffee, a banana, and a fitful

nap.   Good things come
in spurts.   I’m fresh out.
Wake up to pretty coos
and the notion of an

all-day sofa.   Otto’s
at Sugar.   I’ve a date
with Otto after class.