Thursday, August 11, 2011

mcdlvii

This Is Why I’m Known As Elmer Fudd
(To My Friends!)


Watch another movie about older sex.
I really want to give you a hug.   Let’s
talk.   But please not an escalation of
accusations.   God, maybe a few

rejoinders?   Then we vacuum on
all fours.   I know you fixed it
but I used it, okay?   No, don’t
scratch that word out.   Yet.

Open up a jar of community.
I’m not the one who thinks
neighbors should be
instant friends.   I do always

wonder how that never works out
for me, though.   I don’t try because
I’m better online.   Rent Finding Nemo.
Makes me think the bullying PSAs by

all the famous people are working.   I
didn’t even realize there was a backlash.
Or uprising.   People have to get upset
about something.   One of my neighbors was all

“Not in my neighborhood” one day, Otto
and I walking hand in hand down the street.
Color my quick retort mode lazy.   Hell yeah
in my neighborhood, hello bitch!   I still jump

at faggot or feel all hurt inside.   I don’t reclaim
fucked up words, either.   Which is entirely false.
I mean I don’t make them.   And they don’t make me.
Okay, shit, then we just vacuum on all fours.   Shut up.

Otto and I walking hand in hand down our street.