Wednesday, February 22, 2012

mdxcii

Words with Friends

Dear June,

Your snapdragons are killing me! I say,
we are quite a perfect pair. Are you not
on fire?

I live the life of Riley. What a loser, I tell you,
with my chicken noodle and my apple enzyme.

This is heady but I’m tacit. And you’ve got glam
despite the divots. Have another Strawberry C?


[I sweat through my issues envisioning a MASTER.]

And each with our own wonderful qualities. Make me
turn on a dime from ‘all is glorious’ just to maintain our
dark side.

This is a liquid photograph. Here, have a sip like a
chorus of frogs (bag clips).

Change our astor into a name like Numb. Work
collaboratively until it will end (possibly).

A mum is a chrysanthemum is what the lady told me.

                                      Luv & gladiolas, 
                                      SleepsWithOak (is not my screenname)

Luv & gladiolas