Saturday, March 23, 2013

mdccclxvii

Hot Pictures of Me Holding Sunflowers

I went to the bathroom in jeans, then gave notice
on Thursday.  And I never even got a little mental 
time.  Bummer.  Money is making me sick, I don’t 
want it anymore.  The frustration is insurmountable.

Saturday night feels like a song by Ray Stevens.
We talk about logistics and then rapidly fire. Talk
about logistics.  Please.  Even if it’s during my
professional business plan meeting.  Gone like

up in the air.  I will learn to increase my at-
tention.  To genetically multiply like brain cells.
Gone in a puff of air.  With overtime and bonus.
Hard to be frank without letting her know it’s my

five year anniversary.  I’m going for a duplicitous
walk during lunch.  Leaving a trail of albums.  And
not just the broken records.  It’s such a mystical day,
reading Ronald Johnson in the hammock.  A sleepy

30 hours or so of a flawless vacation.  I’ll
always believe in the perfection of the
equanimity of this very moment.