Sunday, May 05, 2013

mcmii

Sorry, I Learn How to Waste a Day

You don’t mind if I just
throw that old coffee maker out do you? 
Man, I’m really fun this morning.

Let’s move out of the area of I AM
and into the area of I WILL.  (9:37am)
Thank you for the coffee.  I

really don’t know what you put
in it to make me high all morning.
I ....

had the most amazing Facebook
conversations today. I had completely
forgetten that’s how people communicate.

I’m sure the kids are doing something.
I totally don’t know I’m so out of it.
Maybe telepathy.  It’s like talking

only the noise is not my mouth.
I ...
look like my grandfather is pregnant

in this picture.  I love it.  Thank you
so much for
sending it.  In an emotional world with a

volatile economy, Singapore is numb.
Lately, I’ve been wondering about cigarettes.