Thursday, May 23, 2013

mcmxx

The Milestone

              fog is too heavy a word
                                   —Etel Adnan

It works.  I wrote another.
Today’s used the historical
entry “sepia sky divided” –
now ahistorical.  But genius.

Some feelings.  It’s the time I
see myself as a spark.  A good
spark.  Like enjoy today.  Like
sent Steph a note.  A reminder

for Thursday next’s anniversary.
A party.  Chairs from my pocket.
And a drinking lots of water party.
The elevator jerks (the chairs in my

pocket; today’s crises).  Otto’s teeth
made an emergency dental appoint-
ment for tomorrow.  But then had to
move it to Thursday due to paperwork/

proof not coming through.  Who was I
speaking with (With whom was I speak-
ing?)?  About how I’ve become.  Bow-
wow.  About how boring I can type-

write/exist.  And how slowly.  This 
root canal on my insurance.  When 
I don’t even have insurance.  Can’t
even get insurance.  Got literally

rejected for medical insurance.
The gym, the gyros, the come
to bed with me.  Tomorrow,
deciding to be the other

tomorrow, we headed
to the library in Calistoga.
Books by Ed Dorn, Robert
Creeley, and chicken soup.