Saturday, November 23, 2013

mmxxxix

THE NEXT POEM WILL BE CALLED: Girl, It’s Sanskrit! [snap snap]

The snaps are in Z-formation.

Your solution is don’t think about it
and it’ll go away. I dissolve within
the problem. But we at least agree
on what the problem is. Don’t we?



THE NAME OF THIS POEM WILL BE: Is That My Horrorscope?!

OK, last night.
RELAXED at
Badlands. Tr
ashed at Osaka
Sushi. Then Bad
lands again, which
I’d never done be
fore. Then I went
home (Then I went
home). I need to
try that soon. Then
you made this mov
ie of me being an
absolute idiot! It’s
amazing and disgu
sting at the same
time. But it just
had to be done.



THE NEXT POEM WILL BE CALLED: Zeitgeist In Christ

Anyway, sorry.
I’m not supposed
to be the enemy,
right? I’m sup
posed to be the
shoulder, the
teammate, the
first & last per
son you count
on, go to...

amenities, no enemies