Tuesday, May 27, 2014

mmclxx

Don’t Bite the Hand that Feeds You,
Bite the Hair of the Dog that Bit You


“Sober October” could actually be the
title of my next poem, I think, or,

and this one I just overheard while
walking down Mason Street:

“Slap me with your
tiny weenie!”

But this one’s
more for Mondays. Or for

the Tuesday after a 3-day
weekend. “Who’s got a heart of

gold? Let’s hear it for the
heart of gold!!” And, oh!

Now that I’m off the sidewalk,
my dear! This just in:

“My name is jeffie, im really hot russian girl
I very like the virtual hot meeting.

If you are realy interesting to love chat, meeting,
change photos, hot webcam (skype) talk with me

(or with my girlfriends)
please go to my web paage:

www.rfdatingxxx.ru. my Gentle-
man, thanks and have a good day”

push button for love