Thursday, November 29, 2018

mmdccciii

Oct. 30

If I say it,
it is true.

If I say it,
it is true.

My writing
lacks logic.

Like me, you
say, going

from tid-
bit to tid-

bit as if
everything

is in a pro-
per place –

has an app-
ropriate loc-

ale, one thing
leading, con-

sequently, to
the other. Like

narrative anyone
can follow, and

occasionally nod in
vigorous agreement,

as if to relay “This
makes sense, I con-

cur!” Like chron-
ology, like an

engaging bed-
time story told

with the primary
purpose of putting

one to sleep. Sound-
ly, with intermittent

dreams (anti-logic,
experimental poet-

ics, non sequiturs,
etc.). I arose at

seven a.m. I lunched
at eleven. I interviewed

at two. I slept around
one in the morning. 

I slept around one
loud morning.  I

am uncloudy and I
rate the logic of

my world. Breathe
in. Breathe out.

This day is very
alive. In fact,

it rocks! Today
rocks! And I rule!

Oh, happy day
of the living

I slept around one loud morning.