Sunday, June 07, 2020

mmcmxciii

Happy Snippets
(that survived the
general uproar)

“I was eating but I just got your message
should we say goodnight soon?”


          “[worried, to himself] well, this definitely
          could be defined as hunger.  
          ...
          I no make sentence pansied in proper pan skillet.”

“Oh, hey, which skillet?  I myself am
taking a break from the biting and chewing and 
swallowing to lie down in solidarity with 
food coma.  And play a game.

          “You there?!  It’s your turn!

“Deeeeeelicous!

          “Delicious, yes.
          Didn’t you say you taste like bacon?
          Maybe?”

“I might have.
Cuz I am a pig.
And I love to eat them, too.
Also, everybody knows that I am bacon’s
number one fan.”

          “Why do I have a feeling that the more I know 
          of you the more amazing I will realize you are?”

“You and me both [nervous laughter emoji]

          “Understanding well that you strongly dislike
          pigeon’s buttholes, and given that I have
          nevertheless only known you know for [checks
          wristwatch] six months....”

“You sweet, sweet man!

           “It looks great!

Uhhuh.  It is incredibly hearty!

          “Hearty...
          Sweet.
          Savory, actually.
          Stay safe!”

“Well, as for my something new, I am getting a large
peach slushy.”

          “Yes, I could see that.

“You are quite the experienced man, you know!

          “And you, young whippersnapper, are a
          genius!”

“There’s a sentence with an obvious butt at the
end of it.  Do proceed.”

          “Sweet dreams.

“It is a dog eat dog world out there.  You, too!