Thursday, November 26, 2020

mmmlxxxiii

from Dream Diary


March 23

Was with my family who was not my family and we were planning a vacation to some metropolitan area but instead the father decided that we should go to  park instead, where we floated around on some tires until we all decided it was not fun.  So then we decided to go ahead to the metropolitan place, which was not Chicago, but that’s where we wound up, eventually talking to a group of folks who all seemed familiar (it turns out that there were only two people I actually knew: a friend from elementary school and my dorm-mate from my freshman year in undergrad). Wherever we were in Chicago, we could see the lake, and we each kept trying to remember the name of it. There were all sorts of amphibious vehicles being driven around. Then I was in a grocery store where some guy was leaning on me, then he tried to explain why he was leaning on me, but I wasn’t interested. He had 5 o’clock shadow and a green sweater.