Saturday, January 16, 2021

mmmcxx

The Silver Anchovies.

[Name Removed] says when the chirping of the pom-pom birds rises into a
dithering wall of sea-foam’s when I enter the beach-front gravity (with my
mom all discomfited). Here is the other word that I meant to have been.
If you’re asking instead of a disco ball.  Because I can see it swimming 
in front of her head until there’s a whole bunch of ’em. 

He read that all what a wuvwy wood. It was very intense.  And so it
was decided that if one were to add us all up we’d have finally been like
a great big mixing bowl. Or we’d be at least throwing one (doink!).  Any-
way, I’m an intricate but gaudy decorative one at the very least.  Beg 
pardon?  Hm, can I think on this for a minute?  It’s been so long.  
I’m a...decoration?

[A thousand islands later...] How about we’re all, like, opposites attract? 
Yes!  Like, two hot naïfs in one tiny (intricate) fish-bowl.  Ooh, I 
think I’ve got this now!  I mean, were it not for you, like, how on
earth would I have ever known what a sedative this gift will be?