Sunday, February 21, 2021

mmmclvi

Page 4

Football.  Times past!  Blue light (eyes closed, thinkin – what does this 
mean? – am I exploring?).  Or just stream...like the Stream of Blah Blah
Blah I float on it just a little. Darren, it is obvious, likes me – and I WANT.
DRAMA.  “Watchu want or watcha need?”  I can hear him now; he always
exudes the obvious.  Maybe this isn’t upchuck.  Maybe it’s actually art.
So let’s figure this shit out.  CULL (this year a top ten word): 1) Cull (free 
flow in no particular order. 2) ? 3) ? 4) ? etc.  Maybe I should just draw
blanks.  Today is Sunday.  And let’s just say I shoulda known I’d be
drawing B L A N K S ! (love has a secret) blank (ain’t that the reason 
found you?) blank.  I figger I’m not the 1st person to kill the blues
on a Sunday afternoon – a day that was meant for the blues – like 
any other day, I suppose.  The deal is done: love songs are now 
Sunday afternoon.  It will just have to be.  Now that everything 
is so perfectly thought out, I get myself together and say “Hey!  
put these sticky pieces of paper all up on my love parts.  So all’s 
you have to do is just write it.  Just right it, I’m hopin (heh heh).  
ReMIND me to type this ALL UP. (“Cut!”) That’s a great commercial.