Tuesday, April 26, 2022

mmmdlxxix

3 Thang Make Me Gator

I got you he
3 thang I got
gun make me
gator gayest

I got an 1st
I got berry
ann my bain
it the bet best.

I got sekkun
what it is an
you thank a
bowtiss I ga

these you
licka ma fay
you licka my
skane you

licka my bow
tie mussle
bronze you
licka delicka

good lookas
wad I goth
I got than
bet best.

Also nex uh
I got guns
mahs it he
in mu hayad

licka licka I
dough knead
tell ewe I gas
mah tookah

yookah licka
see jussa licka
aye do nacho
I gah smah.

and a turd
you cee bane
you see skool
and hucka hucka

wail dat turd
ayng is I no
stoopa. Licka
may ay ho ewe

licka inna may
ay muh I tada
sow. Juice
phew dents ya.

Whee dun yea?
Yah I know we
dun. Checkette!
I a goan a dolt

Witch ewe
aint dough
make me!
3 thane!

licka hee charmer