Wednesday, July 26, 2023

mmmmxxviii

Del Is Short for Delulu

I don’t want to break
his ear. I promise.

Given the satisfaction
of being allowed to

move forward in the
process. Bite your

tongue. It’s warm
in here, but it’s cool

out there. Why it’s
always warm in here

is not important. It’s
just important to be

aware of the difference
metaphorically. I’m hot.

This might be something
I go around saying a lot.

But feel me. You’re cool.
Now, let’s go to school.

Where do you go to
school? Can we go to

school together? I made
a few realizations yesterday

that were somewhat, no,
at least let’s just simply

put it this way. They
were disconcerting.

There was no somewhat
about it. Among the many

realizations were what am
I saying, exactly? Exactly.

One that I’ve just noticed
today is that I am a person

you might call, wait, let’s
not qualify this one either.

I’m sycophantic. It took
a while, but now I know.

Does anyone have any
suggestions on what I

might do with this new
realization? I’m no stalker.

I’m also a pacifist. And
not just because I pretty

much live next to the
Pacific Ocean. There is

more than one ocean.
I could have picked

either of the other ones.
But it would have to be

a city that stays up all
night. This one doesn’t.

Then again, what cities
don’t. It depends on

how you define staying
open all night. Wow.

Notice that I wrote 
“open” rather than “up.” 

Which would completely
change everything. In 

the future, an idiot
is looking through

a very large sheaf of
papers that contain

poems. The idiot does
not know they are

poems. But the idiot
does notice that each

and every one of them
have the very same title.

As far as apocalypses go,
paper is usually the first

thing that is eradicated.
Somebody find that idiot.

We need a crown. Anyone
have a crown? Or a tiara?

kimg me