Tuesday, September 19, 2023

mmmmlxxxii

As a Matter of Fact

I might be depressed.
I’d rather not go into
further details. For
one thing, I haven’t
figured it out myself,
but I’m pretty sure
it has to do with a
general impotence
that I have been
feeling about
just about
everything.
Do you have
any ideas for
potential solu
tions? I do. But
that’s just it. All
of my ideas involve
accomplishing goals
that I seem unable to
achieve. Of late. Of
more than just late.
Of perhaps a decade,
maybe more? Why
am I telling you
this, you might
ask. And I do
wonder. Hon
estly, I’m just
‘thinking aloud,’
attempting to
get it out in
order to
get over
it, perhaps.
One thing is
fairly certain,
though at pre
sent it’s hard to
hold out hope for
such, and that is
I’ll be over it in
no time, at least
given history.
The depression,
that is. Not the
general impotence.
Of that there seems
no hope whatso
ever. Oof!

depression