Friday, October 27, 2023

mmmmcxviii

22 (back to broke)


popped into a Cutlass drove up to the Seven Eleven on a

danger somethin about a hillbilly on the skank and a

dancefloor can the music really do it to it popped

into a Cutlass drove up to the wall at the end of the

baby pinnin me to the wall yeah to the Seven

with Depeche Mode on your new duds with a

fuckin banker as the lord jesus christ hisself

let it hit ya can it hit ya doncha even hafta let it mister

and wonder why many as three people can fuck and get it

on even on even on the same waterbed yeah shake

that skinny-ass tie baby nineteen eighty


popped into a Cutlass drove up to the Seven Eleven

on a danger somethin about a missin hillbilly

hisself got the rain on the windshield and party

how can you grab hold of a dyin beat let him

bedragged up the stairs and find him down again down

again aw that smile on his face grippin over the porcelain

in a studio in Little Rock doll why doncha just

lift up the good stuff I’ll make you skinnydip

you gotta dip with me baby you gotta I gotcha

poolside gotcha poolside and the dogs don’t even count


popped into the Seven Eleven on a danger mission

got it whipped with a high five and no bankers

gonna step on into the dumpster for a smoke

shakin it like he’s believin it and then

mouse it on up the hill for a coupla

blooms see to it the pops don’t mess ya don’t

watch it go up into the clouds and on such a shiny

nighttime we got the music real and if I don’t keep

walkin keep walkin in the pourin offa the blacktop

the pool the pool’s gonna get too cold too fuckin


popped into the Seven Eleven and told the man

not to move not to move we gotta hillbilly he don’t

know who’s gonna pray and who’s gonna sing how

do you grab hold grab hold in Little Rock get to

divin down at the supermarket next to the gaybar

next to the Seven Eleven I told you so doncha

drag me up the stairway I don’t have no waterbed

you don’t know me from Christmas I found this

piece a mud in the alley down by the stairwell and

the banker done pinned me to the wall with his

dead fuckin Cutlass in the broke-ass

middle of Little Rock

from the guv