Tuesday, February 13, 2024

mmmmccxxxi

Nobody Asked for This

Change wall calendar to February.  Contact
institute person at MediCal and 
Stonewall. Call
Alto to determine when backlogged prescription 
might be ,,, this long line of ,,, lines begun in the 

summer of 2002. I started blogging each piece 
individually starting in the summer of 2005. The 
basic thrust was then set into motion: I would take 
scraps of lines from my old diary entries and combine 

them with random thoughts or goings-on at the time
I was piecing together each pastiche, each amalgam, 
if you will; a juxtapositions of details from two time 
periods in my life.  A new story of me.  Of course, this 

is just a bare-bones description; much is left out and the 
process has evolved.  But in essence, this is who I am. 

A Further Explanation of these Anachronizms

not a wall calendar