Friday, February 16, 2024

mmmmccxxxv

Enter Rude

Who needs a break? Are you looking at the tv, out the
window, at your knees or onto the darker side of your
eyelids? I met the 6th and 7th hurdles in an interminable
set of interviews this week (yes, for the same job). No

word back yet. Need to buy a new pair of dress shoes,
deodorant, some super glue, a new belt, Scotch Pads, a
new charger for my Alexa (which has me sounding like
I’m complaining a bit too loudly, I suppose), file folders,

dish liquid and laundry detergent, which I’ve used to clean
all clothes and cloth items by pail in my coffin-sized hotbox
for the past couple of years. And that isn’t as long as I’ve
refused to step into the shower here. I bathe in the sink.

It’s even too disgusting and sad to use the one toilet at
the end of the hall that, on the rare occasion, is usable.

No Coda as of Yet
(what if shrinking time makes
no room for its appearance?)

laundry