Tuesday, June 11, 2024

mmmmccclxiv

Guest Humps Host

Sure, of course I would do
that. I wouldn’t even nec
essarily be picky about its
location or even its design

or layout. I mean, it’d be
cool if it were clean. But
sure, I’d swap mine with
almost anyone. If I really

got to choose where? Well,
there are lots of places that
come to mind. Some areas
that I’ve been to, like Venice,

yeah, or Hong Kong, though
I’ve a feeling I would not love
that place as much now that
the mainland has retaken it.

Tokyo, for sure. Or places
I want to go, like Lima,
which would be quite handy,
or Bangkok or someplace

in Vietnam, Laos or Cambodia.
Or Barcelona! Or Iceland!
Or Montreal, although I’ve
been there. Twice. The

most beautiful men in the
world. My birthday just
happened, by the way.
And I just watched

Day Drinking with Seth
and Julia Louis-Dreyfus.

est umps ost