Friday, October 14, 2005

lix

who therefore is not agnostic
surely everyone is    drink water
look at the bay from the 28th floor
this I hope will get me out of Toledo
I just have to be smart    read poetry
schedule meeting regarding
intellectual property
to defeat love
I must be very pleasant
just admit I have the stability
sip coffee     look up time on telephone’s
LCD panel    put letter opener back
I already know him from the carrel
he’s the bartender at Rocky’s
mousepad uneven
look up at my mint-new penchant
he’s standing in front of Klamath Falls
tacked to the pegboard next to my computer
with Big Apple tack
sticky note says office space
if possible
add’l invitees
mtg goals
we also talked with a congressman
on being observant
I’m artsy
reserved
intelligent
should I go Christmas shopping
the waving of the white flag
anything to take me away