Tuesday, March 28, 2006

clxxvi

 1.   shed layer after layer
 2.   lemon wintergreen windows
 3.   ninth floor of Myles Standish

        a bird beeps a Cinderella story
        an Irish cone in the parking lot
        a haven for a silver bug and
        a pink umbrella light green

 4.   leave the trolley car
 5.   little green herblets swirling around
 6.   I’m too too (varying degrees of hipness)

        dangle cane while talking shop
        green bursts of groovy invasion
        I sleep all the time I sleep around

 7.   he wanted me to help with his printer problems
 8.   he dreamed Jesus Christ was a flirty nurse with acne
 9.   shall I make a list?
10.  consult attorney
11.  get radical

        fidgit, open window next to canopy bed,
        cellphone rings five times, do not answer,
        pet cat who crawls between legs,
        too far away, something like eight years...

12.  look out window to gull on lamppost
13.  San Francisco Public Library