Tuesday, January 16, 2007

ccclxx

I’d lie down and finish this page where
I’d be this page lying down on the blue
clouded sunny cropped lawn swirls.
In the lying cropped lawn swirls
from mowing lying down on the
carpet. At the ceiling was the dusk
of somebody’s voice. Somebody’s
voice was a little bird I thought I’d
finish and taste an onion. It wasn’t
officed. The boat was lying down
next to another boat that was finished.
The boat was finished upon a great
effort. This was the great effort at
the oasis lying down in the sand
getting burned. I’ve written lying
down with my head wrapped in a
jacket. A blue jacket that I got from
my lover. My lover gave me the
blue jacket. And then we sent party
invitations. I was the one that was
written in the invitation. I was
cropped lawn swirls from mowing
sunny cropped lawns in the ceiling
on the boat where I was lying. I
was lying.