Friday, October 26, 2007

dlxix

Forget importance.   Forget story.
Forget heroic facsimile, relevant reference.

Reevaluate fantasy.

Today’s flower, the tulip,
and gender ineffability.   Forget
haze, sky (related to haze),
and island.   Forget words con
densed to fit into a dictionary.

Exist.   I drive a lot
to the house I grew up in.
When I compare my childhood
I get confused.   I
remember something carved
into a sycamore tree.   I remember we had
a terrific Saturday.   I remember I had scary thoughts
I didn’t want to have and I felt energized.   I
read a book.   Angelo moved to New Jersey.   But.
(All hail forget!)

I can take this any direction I want
even if it is awful or hurts.   The apricot
and the carrot cake are particularly good.
Scratch this out.   Experimentation
(like fantasy) is always allowed.   Things blow up that way.

Forget the best thing about scar tissue.