Friday, December 19, 2008

dcccxlv

Wrangling with myself over feelings.

So I like him a lot and really love

the sex his face holding his hands.

Downing a hatchet would be like

eating an ax.   He doesn’t want to be

figured out.   Blue haze a face could

do better than forget.   I should.

Get up at 5am tomorrow morning my

favorite time to walk the city especially a

Sunday.   The approach is honesty like

dancing with Church & Market

for a frozen cosmo (our usual place).

Go home fall alseep and stay the night.

Dream in Polish (not Russian).   I’ve

been walking to & from work/home

every weekday now several years.

Have been listening to the music

of the city in every state.   Dank

late May fog morning or

Mondays in January the rain

washes the weekend off

the back-alley eaves of

Chinatown.