Monday, January 28, 2013

mdcccxxiii

                    Today was okay
                    A cock is a dick
                              —Ariana Reines

Morphing into Ariana (do you mind
if I call you that?) with a Sharpie
pen.  Surely she’d use a computer.
Mine is currently occupied.  It’s
consolidating sound files.  Dance
music that takes up an extra-
ordinary amount of “space” – and
effort.  It’s a very high priority.
(Yes, I’m unemployed.  So what?!)

I was going to morph anyway, but
the anger is vital here.  And I just
can’t play that (on a regular basis?).
Even my “So what?!” a pretty much
fake and lousy attempt.

I could write a really long piece
about a movie.  I have done this,
am doing this now, if I am to believe
in these pieces I’ve sliced and diced
into a world by time traveling, bits
and pieces of ... myself? ... sure,

so that I’m no longer Joshua Gordon-
Leavitt but am now, instead, Bruce
Willis.  I’m not my father, I’m myself!

And while the young myself is a heart-
throb I’d love to do (even just a marsh-
mallow kiss) – the me that is me is
fucking Bruce Willis!  I mean
I AM BRUCE!!!  Come get me now

before all of this heat is heartattack
or the anger and bitterness I’m not.  4ever.