Saturday, June 05, 2021

mmmccliii

I Heard a Little Pop Between 
          the Zoom and the Boom
          (a pop song)


first verse:
you say that you’re a space ghost.

             (you’re a space ghost.)


and that is what you are to me.

                             (so dead to me.)


you say that’s wicked holy though.

                 (that’s holy-moly, whoa!)


but, hon, you don’t like rock and roll.

                  (I never mock you, though.)


and I am on the up and up!

          (my hunny hunny pup.)


yeah I am on the up and up!

              (I’m so cool with you)



second verse:
so whatcha gonna do with me?

                           (my hunny hunny bee?)


say bzzz you got me up a tree!

              [bzzz’]) (you are my fairy queen)


so whatcha gonna do with me,

                         (da-da-da do with me?)


cuz I can make it if you lea’!

           [with sarcasm] (oh please don’ lea’!)




the chorus:
I don’t give a junk about the death and destruction.

                                              (de-de-destruction!!)


yeah I don’t give a bup about it.

              (I can do just fine without it.)

              (watch me do it; nothin’ to it!)


No, I don’t give a cluck about* ya death nor destruction.**

[sung in a round] *I don’t give a huck about death and demolition.

                        **you don’t see me blowin’ up the moon, do ya darlin’?


you’re good as gone so get out witcha!

                  (we don’t give a feck about ya!)


we don’t give a buck about your death and dissolution.

                                           (that’s our solution!)


so baby figure outta whatta be a yer position.

                                         (you know yer itchin’.)


how was I to know that this was whatcha gonna mention?

                                         (it’s a bitch, innit?)


we don’t give a fuck about death and destruction.

                                                         (do ya function?)


we don’t give a fuck about death and destruction.

                                                              (I can’t hear you!)


we don’t give a fuck about death and destruction.

                                                        (said do ya function??)


                      [from a distance] (yeah we function!)


                [so far away it’s barely audible] (so fuuuunk off!)

simple shit.  all day.