Thursday, January 18, 2024

mmmmcc

(continued from yesterday’s patchwork explanatory sonnet)

Well, I just wanted to tell you what these sonnets
I’ve been writing are made of, and how I go about
making them. Because I’ve made so many of them.
And because I think they’re so fun that I thought it

might be nice of my to elucidate just a bit, just in case
it’s not clear and/or you happen to be interested. And
because they are quite representative of my original
thrust of the project, which began nearly 23 years ago.

So...even though I lost all of my physical items when I
turned 50, when I was homeless, the keepsakes and
whatever else I had collected over the years, they 
weren’t much, but I lost every material thing. And how 

did I get to this place? Well, it was an utterly reprehen
sible confluence of events involving a con, to put it simply.


(more to come...)

heart with bandaid over it