Tuesday, April 02, 2024

mmmmcclxxx

Artificial Intelligence

I wonder if this is the guy
from 3 Body Problem only
made way thinner with AI.
The creepy one that makes

mils from snack foods. But
why? Certainly not for me.
Perhaps I’m known for occ
asionally partnering up with

a few skinnies, but skinny
bears? Whatever, okay,
there was the otter thing,
there was a five year

relationship. But then
there are all these really
uncomfortable sidenotes
that could be relevant.

Names do not count for
types, absolutely not. And
look how I’ve now gone
over the normally legitimized

sonnet range, yes? So don’t
have me scooped up in that
carriage of nonsense. Is this
when I out myself as the guy

who’s always been disgusted by
all of this typecasts (particularly
of the animal arena) thrown into
such sexual heaps? Yes. I’m

out. Here’s a sexual slitherer of a
typecast, though, that I might intent
ly include, perhaps as the whole lot
of ‘em…snakes! Do I really feel that

way? I mean about snakes, the
poor things? Plus, wasn’t I always
a bit of a Range Rover. Surely you’d
agree? If you
’d ever even cared.

Tokyo manhole cover July 2010