I was just thinking, with regard to the
“Again,” of Glen Ellen, of Sonoma, to
walk Sonoma Square, and tour the
Benziger Family Winery again. That’d
be fun. It always was. As for place I’ve
never been, which are places I was first
thinking about, there’s Spain. Barcelona.
Especially since it turned out I enjoyed
Italy as much as I did (I was very surprised).
And I want to go to Thailand, to Cambodia,
that’s a pretty big spread. I’d stick to the
city in Thailand, much as I could (Bangkok,
surely?), but away from the city in Cambodia
(Angkor Wat). I miss Los Angeles. But found
San Diego a bit boring. I’d go back to South
America, beyond Lima. Uruguay, perhaps.
I’ve always told myself I’d love to go to
Mexico City. I love a place where it’s so
easy to get lost. I’m assuming Hong Kong is
nothing like it was when I was there before,
but Tokyo, that’s a teeming city. Or maybe
mainland China. I’ve always wanted to go to
Budapest. I’d go again and again back to
Montreal. And Vancouver. I really could
keep going. The more I think about it,
the places I’d love to see multiply until
it begins to be a little bit exhausting
thinking about all of the places I want to visit
for the first time, or see again.
