Tuesday, February 23, 2021

mmmclviii

Page 6

Disco.  What I miss.  Sure, I made too much of happy and single.   It’s chemistry, a spiritual
awakening, you feel it TOO.  I can tell that you DO.  Oh my those kisses I can give you and
that you can give me.  Am I a goddam sensual gossip or what?  Full of words like tRite.  I
think I’m gonna go see Jerry.  Drunk on a Sunday afternoon.  [Walking toward Door #2] 
The music here is “it’s funny how all of a sudden you just start doing it” – (moving differently)
this must be spoken while wearing a sexy red jacket.  Trumpets are blown (backdrop) –
there’s a Backdrop of Trumpets.  Like the Sugar Lips instrument.  A backdrop of trumpets – 
this is lovely – this first Sip....  Here, where the only precious lisps are just sugar lips. 
Whence bearded gray – (and don’t forget the secret spell: spickle terra trix carkey) . . . 
Today is Luc’s birthday and already I can feel it in my head.