Friday, February 26, 2021

mmmclxi

Page 9

Holidays.   What does that yahoo think of me?  If only the difference were clear 
between when he is gloving or blubbing.  He proves occasionally he means 
business, sometimes by surprising me.   I hate surprises.  How about a movie? 
Okay.  The Hours.  CONNECTION.  Yes, all told, who could ever know what 
we have!  I [DON’T] will be the first to admit, and initially this was part of the 
thrill of it all, but – WHOA – I love tattoos!  Don’t erase them.  Who just wrote a 
LONG e-mail just about the connections?  Juicy!  I meant the movie.  I was so 
engrossed I didn’t even hold his hand til nearly halfway thru.  I AM NOT an I 
love you cloud hovering in the darkness at all hours.  Nor your typical Anything. 
AM NOT! And you seem to appreciate that at the same time you are an enigma 
(look!).  My heart is like a river?   Well.  It’s certainly not frozen anymore.   
But what time it is!

Inca Gold