Thursday, February 25, 2021

mmmclx

Page 8

Straw.  You have the sense of an artist and a scarecrow.  A favorite song comes to mind so
I write it down.  Oh, and there’s Joaquin; more of his confessions. . .e.g, I keesed you like
cardboard. 
He has such a tiny adorable (is there a better word?) face.  
“Hello did anyone tell
you you wass sooo handsome?” – no, you’ve never – duh.   But I have.  I’m wearing new Gap
cargo pants (on sale) striped underwear (black and gray – with sparkles – yes!) and a “TUNE
OUT” t-shirt, a military green jacket (very light), cellphone, black socks (stippled soles), an
old pair of New Balance shoes (gray – like my beard!).  The 49ers are playing somebody
and I LIKE drinking in the Castro on game night (The Bar, mostly empty) while writing.
More like writhing.  It’s 2:43pm – the music has slowed – the sashimi was good but
it could have been better.

Pages in the Rain