Saturday, April 10, 2021

mmmccvi

I Am Back At It

(in which
I list the
ways to
find one
self any
where
but here)

this is a
partial
list of:

_ how not
   to find me
   at the x:

_ circum
   vention.

_ all the
   ways to
   say the
   things
   you can
   to ensure
   that you
   never
   bump in
   to me any
   where,
   period.

_ easy ways
   to make it
   impossible
   to locate
   yours truly...

_ avoi
   dance;

_ i dare u
   2 find me;

_ want my
   address?

_ who, him?
   I heard he
   died.

_ did you try
   google?

_ invisible
   individual
   (it’d be ill
   advised...),
   invincible.

_ incog
   nito,
   too!

_ before it gets
   too dark, please
   be so kind as to
   close the door
   behind you.

_ peek-a-boo!

_ absolute
   absolution
   absolves
   absolutely.
   (not!)

absolute absolution absolves absolutely (not!)