Tuesday, September 29, 2026

mmmmmccv

“Maybe you blow them up.”

let us evaluate the comedic intent
of [in a childish whine]: “You started it.”
nasal prepubescents that remind us of
a certain teacher’s pet.  this was fifth
grade or around the time of Steve Martin.
if only.  in actuality, Cheech & Chong.  oh,
there were so many laughs.  these lies
mold our impressions about the present.
maybe they blow you up. this afternoon,
dropping by my apothecary to pick up
some more of those amazing gummies
that I take to reduce anxiety (not only
is that my cover but it is quite true), this
place that has a marijuana lounge that, as
I was noting to the cashier, always seems
to be quite busy, the immediate response
from the cashier was “yes, because it’s
Latin music today.” very exciting, but
she wasn’t finished. “but on Friday and
Saturday evenings we have comedians.”
I’m thinking, hmm, stoned while laughing.

waxy emoji