Friday, July 23, 2021

mmmccciii

The Joy & Happiness; That
Part When There is Pleasure

I think
that it is
time for me
shuffle off
to bed.

Somehow
from then
to now I
seem to’ve
gotten tipsy
in the head.

When was
this then
and how?
What’s
there to
tell, and
truth be
told the
point is
well

beyond
the scope
of what I’m
capable of
explaining
anyway,
as it were,
if you know
what I mean,

and don’t
you? I catch
and lock your
eyes just so
I might theorize
or postulate or
empathize with
such a question.

Was there a
question? It
must have
come from
you, aw, hey,
don’t take a
bit of this in
the wrong
way. Oops!

And yikes!
Didn’t mean
ta nearly,
did I, I
think I
almost
nearly
knocked
you over.

It may come
as quite a
shock my
friend but
often when
you’re holding
the baloney,
and I might
have the

mustard in
one hand if
not the bread
in the other,
that I so often
wanna come
right up with
whatever
might com-
pleat your
sandwich –

your ear
for example
just begs
to be
the oh
so tasty
meat
what’sit
called it’s

really
just
baloney
but oh
honey
[this
directly
in his
ear so
only he
can hear]

morda-
mortal-
MORTA
DELLA
that’s
I’m sure
exactly
how am
azing these

perk uppa
poppa taste –
I mean how
could it mat
ter whether
I am dignified
enough to mis-
pronounce it

when
geez
louise
my god
[she’s got
one breaded
and has licked
the whole peri-
meter of whichever
ear is nearer her]

HOly liverwursted
macaroons!! that’s
EXACTLY how I
knew it had to
WOW, [and
she was gone
and out the door
and dear, poor
Lipschitz’s blood-
red ear was left
between two
quite sophist-
icated slices
of bread 
were just left
hanging there.

what .. happenned to  .. his .. ear .. ?